Friday, May 11, 2007

Ohhhh!!! And!!..


Sock Crazy, the best person on this planet today. The L&V PrOn Exchange is long over and wow! I received another package from my exchange pal today. I will snap a picture here to add to this post but omg.. it could not have come on a better day and was a true spirit lifter. I had already been spoiled to the point I would gush over the nifty things she sent to me to receive yet more. I have to say that it seemed most of the participants were great and it was fun to see what everyone was getting by there enthusiastic posts, it was almost like being there to watch them open their packages. The person I spoiled never said if she got her box, I finally had to email her just to make sure I didn't have to go after the shipper for a lost package. She said she got it but she was busy, that I can understand, and that was the last contact.

Thank you Sock Crazy!!!!

2 comments:

Knitting Bandit said...

Sock Crazy here, I'm glad you enjoyed your package, I meant to get it out by the deadline, but didn't. I went to the post office twice with it and left your address at home. It sounds like my "dizziness" worked out for the best, I'm glad I could help lift your spirits during such a sad time in your life.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.